Hot celeb duos

Lankypeters
This topic is 7213 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Saw a pix of some unidentified man blowing someone alleged to be Tab Hunter. The man looks like Tony Perkins, alleged to be one of Tab's beaux. Set me to wondering.....what celebrity duos really set off your fantasies? What do you see them doing?

Cruise and Pitt?

Damon and Affleck?

And........?

Guest Tampa Yankee

sorry, not my fantasy... but I have seen a 'candid' pic purported to be David Blaine, Leo DeCaprio and Toby McGuire -- two sitting on a couch and Toby in a chair. Looked like them to me but who knows. If so McGuire is quite well hung, Blaine acquits himself well enough and Leo is camera shy hiding behind a robe. :o

Guest Tampa Yankee

Can't say I'm surprised. I don't take anything of these celeb photos as a sure thing unless it is as grainy as a beach, shot with a telephoto lens from a nearby galaxy. Then it is a only a definite maybe unless there is a lawsuit in the news.

Too bad for Toby.. lol.

Guest Tampa Yankee

Can't say I'm surprised. I don't take anything of these celeb photos as a sure thing unless it is as grainy as a beach, shot with a telephoto lens from a nearby galaxy. Then it is a only a definite maybe unless there is a lawsuit in the news.

Too bad for Toby.. lol.

Archived