Any experience with Diego Bond (recently in Orlando and DC - now in ATL)?

surfinnatlanta
This topic is 2966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also listed as DiegoLong with a one-day expired RM profile. Most of the pics are the same but there are a couple that are in the private library of DiegoLong that are not in DiegoBond.

A couple of those lead to a handful of Tumblr sites featuring pics of male models, which isn't to say they are not the gentleman owning the profile.

Also listed as DiegoLong with a one-day expired RM profile. Most of the pics are the same but there are a couple that are in the private library of DiegoLong that are not in DiegoBond.

A couple of those lead to a handful of Tumblr sites featuring pics of male models, which isn't to say they are not the gentleman owning the profile.

Excellent sleuthing Keith! Makes me even more hesitant. He doesn't have a phone number listed through RM. The only way to communicate with him is to send him an email, which I did around 6pm tonight. He hasn't replied yet. Assuming he does reply without any endorsements from the forum the only way I will even consider meeting him is if he can verify his appearance through Facetime or Skype. Thanks again for passing on what you discovered!

Archived