Fat Clients

Moe
This topic is 2197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There’s a growing tendency in the fitness community to bash people who are happy—or at least not unhappy—being heavy, which I think is pretty horrible. How YOU feel about your weight is the only opinion that matters.

And Victor: WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO VISIT NYC ON A WEEKEND???

I had another regular with the same question. New policy? Weekend NYC?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t have issues with clients of any body size. A good percentage of my client base could be considered “fat”, but I guess it’s all relative. To me it’s simply not an issue at all. I’m much more interested in connecting with people based on who they are and what they’re into. I don’t necessarily have a more enjoyable time with my “fit” clients. I approach everyone as a human being and depending on personality, chemistry, shared kinks, and attitude, I can definitely have an amazing sexual connection with someone of any body size.

Offensive hygiene, OTOH is much more insurmountable. Some times “fat guys” are incorrectly stereotyped as being unhygienic, but the reality is that anyone can practice poor or even horrific hygiene. I’ve found that lots of “fat guys” are extra careful of not falling into this stereotype and are clean as a whistle just about everywhere. Sometimes even TOO clean... after all, I like armpits to taste like a MAN, not like soap or deodorant. Nothing yummier than sex pheromones!

I super agree about clients who seem to just wanna lay there and not move around in bed. Majorly annoying. At any body size. If someone has a disability, of course, that’s a different story.

I 100% do not expect clients to disclose body size to me in advance of meeting. It’s helpful to know if someone has a disability that may require extra physical labor from me so I can plan accordingly, tho.

Edited by FTM Zachary Prince