Who would you like to be in this scene?

marylander1940
This topic is 2957 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

That's one perfect butt.. Seeing it with a healthy red glow would be quite interesting and a major turn-on!

For the record, I like using a flexible leather slap paddle in such situations as opposed to the bare hand, but that's simply my personal preference from being on the receiving end and what one likes to get one likes to give. However, some doms and subs prefer the "personal touch" of the bare hand. Either way the boi would have a smile on his face. Insert evil grin here.

While I'm not into the spanking scene either as a giver or receiver, I would be remiss If I didn't offer my soothing tongue and mouth, fore and aft to the young lad after his ordeal....

You would have to do it fore and aft because I would flip the dude over and also work on the fore side and give that a nice healthy glow as well. For that I would use a flogger. As I said above one likes to give what they like to get! ;)

And just so we are all on the same page I'm talking below the waist... and above the thighs! :D

As such I think that your tongue and mouth would be quite appreciated. :)

Archived