411 - Gonzzalo

Adam-SF
This topic is 2487 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
I have and let's just say the massage was a B-, the erotic play was A-. However, his offer to use drugs toward the end was over the top, unless you're into that type of thing. It was concerning to me to say the least and I won't be seeing him again.

Thanks for the info. And the heads up. Not into drugs. So I guess a simple "no thank you" didn't work very well with him... :-/

• 2 weeks later...
I have and let's just say the massage was a B-, the erotic play was A-. However, his offer to use drugs toward the end was over the top, unless you're into that type of thing. It was concerning to me to say the least and I won't be seeing him again.

Now when you say drugs...? This could go down many streets...

It

It wasn't medical 420 nor a prescription drug... other than those, for me it wasn't a line worth crossing.

Good to know, on that note, I'll pass on him. thx for the clarification, however offering anything other than water or possibly,...possibly a glass of wine or something is as far as ANY person providing a service should go in the first place, even the wine is pushing it quite frankly....

Archived