Recent Experience at the Nob Hill Theater in SF

Despardo
This topic is 1838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the 8:00 show. Kurtis' tongue made FOUR trips to Draven's butt, which was awesome.

And at the end, Draven rimmed Kurtis' , and KW really acted like he enjoyed it. I know I sure liked seeing his really amazing butt get some attention.

http://i68.tinypic.com/2w69nns.jpg

Pictures were taken and autographs given afterwards. They were both really nice to their audience, both inside and outside the auditorium.

http://i66.tinypic.com/2cfr51z.jpg

The 10:00 show had some ropes and some acrobatics.

Pictures were taken and autographs given afterwards. They were both really nice to their audience, both inside and outside the auditorium

I don't know Draven, but Kurtis is a genuinely nice guy. He has that "confidence without being cocky" thing going on. I bet it really shows when he is working a crowd.

I don't know Draven, but Kurtis is a genuinely nice guy. He has that "confidence without being cocky" thing going on. I bet it really shows when he is working a crowd.

I think I would base something like this on hearing a person talk, and I didn't get to say anything to him.

And I could hear NOTHING during the performance, the music was SO loud. Which is too bad because every so often I'd see one of them react and hear just a BIT of a moan or a "woof".

(One weird thing: the extremely loud music and the extremely sexy performers prowling the audience didn't stop one guy in the front row from falling asleep!)

• 3 years later...
Went to the Nob Hill Theater Thursday afternoon March 10th around 3 pm. My observation is that most of the "dancers" (I use the term loosely since none of them can dance) were more attractive than I had experienced previously, but lacked even a modicum of stage presence. They seemed to be phoning it in. Most simply removed there clothing (the term "stripping" would imply some attempt at theatricality which was totally lacking) and walked around the stage carrying a towel. All were amenable to serious touching during the lap dances in the audience. A few attempted to connect with audience members on a personal level, others just went through the motions.

As I mentioned, the guys were attractive. Fernando is a masculine Hispanic of solid build--very straight looking with a nice piece. Not very exciting on stage, but pretty friendly in the audience--his body felt great to the touch. Ian is very good looking (now sports a beard which works for him) and has an attractively proportioned, solid but not muscular body and and a very large endowment which remained at full attention throughout his show. He paraded himself through the audience allowing intimate fondling, but made no attempt to connect--seemed to be on another planet. Adilson was the exception. He has a great body, wide and muscular across the chest and upper arms and trim and tight in the waste and the butt. Attractive face that gets more handsome as his personal charm begins to emerge. Average endowment. He actually tried to be sexy on stage and showed himself off well. In the audience, he was very friendly and personable and quite the turn on. Based on his sexy body and winning personality, I hired him for a private show during which he was fun, communicative, sexy and fully engaged (great ass!) Adilson is from Mexico and is a really sweet guy--very hot.

I returned Saturday evening for a sex show by headliners Ryan Cummings (famous justifiably for multiple cummings) and veteran performer Casey Williams. It was very much a sex show with audience participation--rather surprised me. Both guys exhibited astonishing stamina over the course of a full hour. Things got about as up front and graphic as one might hope. Apparently, anything goes in San Francisco.

I popped in again the next day, a very rainy Saturday, at 1:00 pm specifically to see Victor--my favorite. I met Victor at the Nob Hill 4 years ago, and again about 1 year ago (he remembered me!) Victor looks absolutely fantastic!--much more fit than he was a year ago and with a flattering new hair style. He is a drop dead gorgeous, masculine, muscular Brazilian stud. Victor, unlike any of the other performers, has stage presence and tries to give a real performance while he is up there. Amazing what a little creativity will do. In a private show (my third with the guy) he is super hot and very, very nice. I can't get over how really great he looks these days. He performs there only 3 days a week now (has a day job) and generally only 1 or 2 shows per day--one in the early afternoon and sometimes another in the evening generally during the week. He is not opposed to meeting outside the theater and sometimes advertises as a masseur, but not in SF.

About the Nob Hill Theater in general, it is very clean, freshly painted and well maintained--staff is friendly. The restroom is not an embarrassment. The "rooms" for private shows are small (large enough for most non-horizontal activities,) clean and comfortable. The video arcade downstairs has been upgraded with high quality monitors showing 100 channels--all videos are free with the $20 entrance fee ($25 when headliners are featured.) Booths have configurations to accommodate a variety of personal preferences. There is also a very decent playroom--again clean and well maintained. Activities in the arcade and playroom do not seem to be monitored, so one could get away with most reasonable activities. Safe sex is promoted, but a high level of privacy is offered. The clientele is predictably uninspiring. I was not attracted to any of the other patrons, and none of them was attracted to me--no big surprise here. Others may I assume may have a different experience. Depending on the day of the week or the time of day, the Nob Hill can be pretty dull for hours at a time, but I like to stop by when I am in town (not very often) to see if anything interesting is going on.

Victor is a big YES! Handsome, very masculine in a natural way, muscular, personable and sweet. He is tall, 6"1', but gentle and easy going. I've gotten to know him a bit, nice guy. Every once in awhile, he'll say something funny or provocative (Brazilian accent). He's an athlete (anyway you want to think) and does a lot of sports. If you had fantasies about that popular athlete in school, here he is...Second time I saw him, he was doing strip tease with a towel and was quite good. I remember long ago, he was a headliner according to website. Thought he was paired with another Brazilian. I was not there. Does anyone know? Did he shoot onstage as they did years ago or have full on sex, with audience watching? Blows my mind because he's so attractive.

Victor is a big YES! Handsome, very masculine in a natural way, muscular, personable and sweet. He is tall, 6"1', but gentle and easy going. I've gotten to know him a bit, nice guy. Every once in awhile, he'll say something funny or provocative (Brazilian accent). He's an athlete (anyway you want to think) and does a lot of sports. If you had fantasies about that popular athlete in school, here he is...Second time I saw him, he was doing strip tease with a towel and was quite good. I remember long ago, he was a headliner according to website. Thought he was paired with another Brazilian. I was not there. Does anyone know? Did he shoot onstage as they did years ago or have full on sex, with audience watching? Blows my mind because he's so attractive.

Is Nob still open? I heard it had closed. Victor advertised independently in the past before I met him, but said he no longer did last week met up. Wonder if he does now. Great guy.

Is Nob still open? I heard it had closed. Victor advertised independently in the past before I met him, but said he no longer did last week met up. Wonder if he does now. Great guy.

Just before Nob Hill closed. He indicated difficulty meeting people, and was concentrating more on his other job. I don't think he advertises much, saw a massage ad this past January in a state far from SFO but that was for only 3 weeks. As for his Nob Hill picture, I think it was intentional that it wasn't his best. He's looking down enough where you can see he's handsome but not enough for certain identification.

Just before Nob Hill closed. He indicated difficulty meeting people, and was concentrating more on his other job. I don't think he advertises much, saw a massage ad this past January in a state far from SFO but that was for only 3 weeks. As for his Nob Hill picture, I think it was intentional that it wasn't his best. He's looking down enough where you can see he's handsome but not enough for certain identification.

I told him that picture did not do him justice. I think he wanted it that way.