Any info on Devon Starr (visiting Atlanta from Chicago)?

surfinnatlanta
This topic is 2171 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 10 months later...

Yes. Super hot. Nice guy. Huge dick. Knows how to use it. Love partying with him. Some guys partying can't hard. He has no problem getting his 12in dick hard.

Hi Guys - need your help please - has anyone met Devon Starr. I believe his home base is Chicago, but he is visiting Atlanta at the moment. He has a couple of scenes on Dawgpound USA, but I can't find much else on him. Curious if anyone has met him? Any insight you are able to share will be much appreciated!!

http://rentmen.com/itsdevonstarr

• 1 year later...
Guest TheOtherGuy
Yes. Super hot. Nice guy. Huge dick. Knows how to use it. Love partying with him. Some guys partying can't hard. He has no problem getting his 12in dick hard.

Is it just me or is @Chipartynow actually Devon Starr? Only two posts and they're both about the same provider? Hmmmmmm.

I hired him about three years ago so my info may be out of date. At the time he looked like his pictures with a very defined/cut body. He showed up on time and got fully hard. Dick is long but lacks girth for my taste. I thought it was a go-through-the-motions kind of date and did not hire him again.