How about the most EMBARRASSING?

Trixie
This topic is 7205 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

An old friend and I had this conversation last night, and I thought it might make a good post, especially in the spirit of Ready182's recent questions.

So boys, what has been the most god-awful embarrassing faux pas you've ever committed during the "Act"?

Here's mine: I was going down on a very charming man whose pipi was perhaps just a tad larger than I could realistically handle. But I was aiming to please, so I just kept trying to get it in a little more... and then the gag reflex set in.

To make a long story gross, I spit up. Yep, on him.

Woodlawn, do feel free to add this to your clippings of the offensively mundane grotesqueries to be found on M4M.

No really, it's yours!

I insist!

Trix

Well, this didn't happen during the "Act" but in close proximity to it.

It was a Halloween night at the local gay bar and I got totally drunk. A friend introduced me to another friend and he was looking pretty good at the end of the evening.

He ended up going home with me and I barely remember conjugating the verb in my very drunken state. A couple hours later I woke up and needed to take a piss. I carefully left the bed (didn't want to disturb him) and didn't turn on the lights.

Once in the bathroom I shut the door, turned on the light, and started emptying my bladder. I hadn't bothered putting on my glasses and saw something strange sitting on the toilet tank. I leaned over to take a better look and saw what appeared to be a neighborhood cat.

In my drunken state I could even reason how a cat got in my bathroom but I grabbed it and threw it into the toilet. I grabbed the toilet brush and started betting the "cat" in the bowl.

My "date" woke up when he heard the commotion and came running in the bathroom. Imagine my embarrassment when I found out I had thrown his toupee into the toilet and was ready to flush it down the drain. (BTW, we're still friends but haven't discussed that evening since.)

Archived