OBLIVIOUS!!!

ready182
This topic is 7197 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

>I would love to hear stories about guys you are friends with,

>and secretly are attracted to, but who are oblivious to your

>sexual desire to have them!!!

There are guys I know for whom I lust, but I don't know how oblivious they are because I'm such a flirt. ;-)

>Woodlawn, your joy and lust for life is contagious. Keep

>spreading the love.

One of the things I love about this board is that it's just like going to the zoo or to a wax museum of horrors or oddities. The things one sees here are just as weird and bizarre as at those places, the big difference being that here it is actually possible to communicate with the exhibits. :)

Guest manreadyokc

>secretly are attracted to, but who are oblivious to your

>sexual desire to have them!!!

I think this thread can generate some terrific stories, so I'd like to see it keep going for a while. Haven't we all been there more than once?

The friend of mine that is my fondest prospective playmate has been my broker for years, but we became friends outside of that business relationship a couple of years ago. He's one of the nicest guys anyone could ever know and just happens to be about 6'2", blonde hair, china blue eyes, athletic build . . . you name it, he has it. Married, of course, bunch of kids . . . the whole gemisch. He not only is oblivious to how I feel about him, he is absolutely CLUELESS as to how attractive he is, which of course makes him all the more attractive to me. He stopped by my office the other day just to drop off some papers wearing tennis clothes . . . OMG did he look hot! I just happened to be at the reception desk when he came in and, of course, he waved, started to talk to me, and walked toward me and I was virtually unable to speak. I'm sure my jaw visibly dropped when I saw him but I don't think I drooled . . . I was so embarrassed. Maybe now he knows?! Probably not . . . sigh.

>One of the things I love about this board is that it's just

>like going to the zoo or to a wax museum of horrors or

>oddities. The things one sees here are just as weird and

>bizarre as at those places, the big difference being that here

>it is actually possible to communicate with the exhibits. :)

You will know the Renaissance figuration for perfection: two mirrors facing each other.

Too perfect.

Guest Tampa Yankee

2001: A Space Oddity

>You will know the Renaissance figuration for perfection: two

>mirrors facing each other.

>

>Too perfect.

Very Stanley Kubrick... ish

:p

This is the story of my life. I know several guys who are good friends that I lust for. I refer to them as my straight boyfriends (not to their faces of course). I think most of them have no idea. Or if they do it doesn't seem to have a negative impact on our friendship. I think they enjoy the attention, especially when I compliment their new haircut or clothes or whatever.

Archived