Birthday Present to Myself-NYC

Lawkid3889
This topic is 3015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys, my birthday (#27) is coming up next week and I think I want to treat myself. Last year, I got myself a nice muscle stud to worship but this year I'm not sure what I want.

If anyone has any reccomendations for incalls in NYC, I would love to hear them.

I'm a top but it doesn't necessarily have to go there- a hot naked make out session is always fun ;)

Hey guys, my birthday (#27) is coming up next week and I think I want to treat myself. Last year, I got myself a nice muscle stud to worship but this year I'm not sure what I want.

If anyone has any reccomendations for incalls in NYC, I would love to hear them.

I'm a top but it doesn't necessarily have to go there- a hot naked make out session is always fun ;)

Happy upcoming birthday!! I plan on doing the same on the 28th :D

My birthday has passed in late January but I did have a present a couple of days beforehand. I've been told that, even though I had a good time in the US in January, I can have a better time if I come to Brooklyn next time I'm in the States! Several posters on this thread have confirmed that!

Zach Brown is over-rated. I had one OK experience with him, another one was, to say it mildly, mediocre. Was he just tired, or over-scheduled that day? If you hire him, insist he showers first. No fun seeing the cum stains from the previous trick on him when you are ready to get your groove on. I will say he looks like his pictures, and he is gay. I guess that's an achievement in this world.

Archived