BuffDaddys Nude Gogos Tonite

I-zik
This topic is 2963 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I received not one, not two, but FOUR emails today about BuffDaddys party in Manhattan tonight at "The Apartment". Seems like they're rebranding the Friday night buffboyzz parties. One thing I can say is the line up looks amazing! Twinks, muscle gods, papi chulos, mocha men and everything in between. I have two guys I really want to see. Excellence & El Niño :). Just wondering... Is anyone else attending?

So I received not one, not two, but FOUR emails today about BuffDaddys party in Manhattan tonight at "The Apartment". Seems like they're rebranding the Friday night buffboyzz parties. One thing I can say is the line up looks amazing! Twinks, muscle gods, papi chulos, mocha men and everything in between. I have two guys I really want to see. Excellence & El Niño :). Just wondering... Is anyone else attending?

Please give a report

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys. Buffdaddys Friday night Gentlemans Club In Manhattan is this Friday March 11th. We will have the HOTTEST LINEUP IN NEW YORK. Tired of the same old

Friday night? Come get treated like the Gentleman you are! Buffdaddy hosts. Please email me now at BUFFDADDYSCABARET@GMAIL.COM and ask to be put on

my Gaiety List.

Also Join me and the BOYZZ this Saturday night @ Uncle Charlies. The new place to see Male Strippers on the East Side. Quality over quanity every Saturday night is how we roll.

No Cover. Private Lap Dances available. Make sure your on my email list to get the lineup of guys each week. Buff Izzy now Manager/Dancer on Saturdays

Hey Joselowe, I saw you ask for a report the last time I went. I was just nervous because I'm not sure what I can and can't post on here. It's a very chill event but it gets wild. I'll message you directly with specifics lol

And for everyone else... I just got the email and the lineup looks amazing, I just hope it's legit because I know for a fact two of the dancers recently moved out of state (thanks to Instagram) and another is scheduled to work somewhere in Jackson heights at he same time this party is going on. So we shall see. But there's still a lot of other guys to choose from.

Hey Joselowe, I saw you ask for a report the last time I went. I was just nervous because I'm not sure what I can and can't post on here. It's a very chill event but it gets wild. I'll message you directly with specifics lol

Thanks can you message me?

I'm on the mailing list but not sure if I should attend or not

Hi Guys this is Buffdaddy. Thanks to so many of you signing up to the email list!! The doctor has given me a clean bill of health! SO BEWARE MANHATTAN IM BACK TO KICK ASS.

The emails have went out for tonight event. You can always email me to be placed on the list.

We have a AMAZING LINEUP OF HOT STUDS.

And yes I agree with my friend I-zik. We don't need to go into details on the message board. Private message one another.

We will also have a AMAZING LINEUP OF QUALITY STUDS @ UNCLE CHARLIES TOMORROW NIGHT!!!

Joselowe , il buy you a drink tomorrow night @ Uncle Charlies. And there is NO COVER.

Don't forget Sunday nights out on Long Island we kick ass @ WORLD II. Nude Male Strippers in a Canadian Style Show. This place is spotless, private rooms, shower show room, nude lap

dances, Beverage bar, Free Coffee, stage shows, sometimes duo shows.

Thanks Guys!!!

I've been to the World II Sunday show and I have to say, it's worth the trip to Long Island from Manhattan. Buff Daddy is very welcoming and their lineup is always scorching hot. I will say that although it isn't difficult to get here if you're taking a public transportation, it takes time. The train from Penn Station to Babylon is close to an hour, and the cab ride another 15 minutes.

Can I get some details as well? :D

• 4 weeks later...
Hi cpq1bcle

Its doesn't matter, both stations Lindenhurst or Babylon are good. And yes every Sunday 7pm-12. And starting this Thursday our spring, summer hours are 4pm-12

only on Thursdays.

Hey buffDaddy. Are there dancers on Thursdays from 4-7? Seems like an off hour but would be great if there were

Archived