411: Jock (Sexy) Spaniard

noob_one
This topic is 2322 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He does look like his pics and a friendly enough guy but he wasn't into the session at all. I have thought about re-booking him for a second try but decided he wasn't worth the bother. He is pretty to look at but I found him lacking otherwise. Basketball finals were on the evening we booked. I wanted to book a bit later and he asked if I could move it. Sure. My 60 min appt was more like 45 and 50 from door open to door close. I would have booked him for another evening had he said he couldn't take the appointment. I think at the time time he was on one of his pass-throughs the Tampa area. He might be a great experience; I didnt find it the one time I booked with him.

He made a couple of trips to DC last year. The first time he was completely booked (according to him). Second time he was in a neighborhood not so easy to get to by metro. I passed. Now after reading what people here have said, I'm glad.

Edited by dcguy20

He has advertised in the West Florida area for a couple of years now. If I remember correctly when he started it was fairly obvious he was Str8 and did not offer extras. Guess he has realized gay men at least have to think they are going to get extra touches, even if that is never going to happen. Cross him off the list.

• 1 year later...
I am very new to this but have been lurking this forum quiet a while

He is visiting in my city. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this guy?

How is the massage?

http://www.masseurfinder.com/mobile/listings/view/yspaniardguy/

He is also on rentmen & adam4adam

http://rentmen.com/JockSpaniard

Let me know what you think.

You just have to get to know him a bit. He’s far more up for a little play once you get to know him. He’s a nice guy. Just very very cautious.