What does massage time include?

markol
This topic is 2999 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have had many massages that have finished before the 1hr is up or which wrapped up at one hour, including a shower, getting dressed and cleaning. I am starting to wonder what the time of a scheduled 1hr massage should refer to.

Is it the time from when you walk in the door to when you walk out the door? Or is it the actual massage time only? Should it include things like a shower, either before and/or after? This forum has been a great source of information in the past and I hope you can all help enlighten me! Thanks!

To me, a massage session begins when we are both naked. If there is a glass of water or wine, some chit-chat before the massage, that is not included. Nor is a pre- or post-massage shower, unless it's showering together which includes more than just a shower. If we are in my apartment, and the masseur wants to shower alone after the massage, and clean up in the bathroom, that's on his time, not mine. Getting dressed, unplugging his phone, getting his backpack in order -- all these things are on his time, not mine.

My massages seem to end at the same time as the "happy ending." Sometimes an hour, sometimes 20 minutes. Although in one particular massage which lasted two hours the masseuse..... (masseur?) which one is the dude?........took care of the happy ending in the first 15 minutes. It really lowered my stress level and allowed me to enjoy the actual massage for what it had to offer, rather than just being a prelude to orgasm......(is it now? am I supposed to come now?)

A good way to go methinks.

Archived