411 on Arthur f/k/a Sebastian in NYC

dutchal
This topic is 3067 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The last picture has my scratching my head. @azdr0710 is usually the one who cracks the cases around here.

the last pictures muscle and nose build is all wrong, the muscles in the chest are all wrong in that last picture compared to the rest,hard to hide and change the look of that drastic of a change. Then nose is fine, but if you pay close attention its a very different curved nose, either he got into a really bad fight and gained some muscle or were looking at 2 different people. The struggle is real. I hope I am wrong about this one though, he's quite handsome.

So who is anyone willing to make the leap of faith to find out for real?

They are both quite handsome. However, I have a feeling the old ad is the real masseur. I think there was a post about him within the last week and someone said that he looks just like his pictures but he was cold and only let you touch his thighs and that's about it. Could be a very discreet masseur who is now using fake but similar pictures to hide his identity.

They are both quite handsome. However, I have a feeling the old ad is the real masseur. I think there was a post about him within the last week and someone said that he looks just like his pictures but he was cold and only let you touch his thighs and that's about it. Could be a very discreet masseur who is now using fake but similar pictures to hide his identity.

That discussion is about the same guy, both have the m4m number 18082.

I booked a session with this guy (Chris) today

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/healmasa.shtml

but when I showed up it was this guy - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pSdGTZyNuFUJ:www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/18082+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (sebastian)

He could not have been colder and nastier and unfriendly. I followed him into the apartment and he led me down a long hallway (on 40th and 9th). He didnt say a word. I decided - no I am not doing this. I turned around and started walking away and told him, "I'm not going to do this - you are way too nasty." He scowled at me but said nothing as I walked out the door. Massuerfinder needs to crack down on this racket, and especially this one guy.

I've met him twice. He is a bit shy and I agree that he can seem cold upon first meeting him. I asked him a few questions and he was quite friendly and warmed up very quickly. He seems like a really good guy. As they say what you give is what you get sometimes. He does have a beautiful body and looks like his pictures. His massage was good.

I booked a session with this guy (Chris) today

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/healmasa.shtml

but when I showed up it was this guy - http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:pSdGTZyNuFUJ:www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/18082+&cd=4&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us (sebastian)

He could not have been colder and nastier and unfriendly. I followed him into the apartment and he led me down a long hallway (on 40th and 9th). He didnt say a word. I decided - no I am not doing this. I turned around and started walking away and told him, "I'm not going to do this - you are way too nasty." He scowled at me but said nothing as I walked out the door. Massuerfinder needs to crack down on this racket, and especially this one guy.

Several have shown up at this same address. 40/9. All seem to disappear quickly..

And there's a very big difference between shy and reserved and downright cold and mean. When I arrived, he was lurking in front of the building in a hoodie, and then walked over, didn't say a word to me, and started opening the gate. I said to him, "I'm sorry but you're not the guy in the ad," and he said, "you wanted Chris, right, well how else would I know," and then said "you want massage?" It was really an awful experience and I would strongly advise anyone to stay clear.

Archived