NYC Four-Hand Massage Advice

texas
This topic is 3004 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I receive erotic massages somewhat regularly but haven't had a 4-hand (tandem) massage. I've seen advice online to hire a duo that works well together, rather than just 2 attractive, skilled individuals. I'm not sure how to go about finding this. On Masseurfinder there aren't many reviews for 4-hand massages in NYC. In the listings, some guys list it as a type of massage they give, but there are no details, suggestion for a partner or even a mention of it in the body of their ad, making it seem like it's not a focus or skill of their's. Any advice on who I should hire? Or even where online to search for options?

I'm generally attracted to muscular, smooth guys in their 20's and 30's, but am open to most types.

I've had several four-hand massages, and have usually felt that although I enjoyed them, they weren't worth the extra money, usually double the two-hand rate. However, there IS a difference -- a big difference -- between "a duo that works well together, rather than just two attractive, skilled individuals." Believe me, I've had both kinds. Yes, there are listings, but the devil is in the details. I suggest that you ask around, as you are doing here, and not rely on ads or printed reviews. Sorry that I can't be more specific, with any recommendations.

I have had some pretty awful 4-handed massages, so I tend to stay away from them. When the two masseurs are out of sync, it kind of feels like you are being pushed and pulled in two different directions - not a pleasant feeling. However, if they do work well together, it's an incredibly amazing experience. "The Nick's" are actually pretty good at coming close to that amazing experience. I really don't recommend the duo to people because I received a massage from them when they first started and haven't been back to try them out again because I prefer regular one-on-one massages. One Nick was by far more skilled than the other in a sense that it felt like the other Nick was just adding the little details instead of equally contributing to the massage. Ironically, I started to see the "less skilled" Nick for one-on-one massages, and he's been my masseur for over a year now. He has improved so much that I consider him one of the best masseurs out there, which is why I keep going back. He truly cares about the art of massage and has worked so hard to improve and perfect his technique. I can only imagine that the 4-hand massage is now even better than before.

I have tried a 4-hand twice and not a great time at all. The guys were great and attentive but just couldnt get into the vibe of the session.

1st time, the regular had a friend in town so I gave them a try. The friend was very interactive while my regular guy did his usual great job. The problem, I wasnt sure what was going on...but it did feel great.

2nd time, two guys who I think are together. The one guy who advertised did a great job, and I want to book a solo session with him. While the attention was on me, it seemed they were also focusing on syncing their interactions. Sure it was for my benefit, but felt like a 3rd wheel. ;) I havent had much luck booking the other guy yet as solo...schedules have not been working out to well. But I will keep trying with him.

Archived