Gay migrants can't escape abuse

jackjackjack
This topic is 3021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ironic that migrants are moving due to intolerance of their home country so they can practice their own intolerance in their new host country. Makes you wonder what they're running from since they still share many of the same views.

They should immediately single them out and send them back.

I absolutely love the end: " It was only after Ammar received asylum and moved in with a private host in Amsterdam a few weeks ago that he started to feel really safe.

"Who wouldn't like Amsterdam?' Ammar said as he looked carefully left and right before crossing roads — already seasoned at watching out for speeding bicycles in the Dutch capital. "People don't care if I'm gay or not. I can scream 'I'm gay!' and they will say, 'Welcome.'""

Ironic that migrants are moving due to intolerance of their home country so they can practice their own intolerance in their new host country. Makes you wonder what they're running from since they still share many of the same views.

They should immediately single them out and send them back.

They're fleeing the freedom bombs the US and its allies are dropping.

Hugs,

Greg

This religion is so intolerant of women and gays....

It's not the religion, it's the culture. You know, like in "Deliverance." No one doubted for a moment that the vicious brutality was likely in the Christian godly backwater of 1972 northern Georgia.

Archived