I'm a BARON!!!

glennnn
This topic is 3077 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just noticed I'm a BARON now. I don't know what I did to earn this elevation to royalty, but I'm sure I deserve it and promise to faithfully and righteously carry out my duties whatever they may be. I've decided it is not necessary for anyone to kiss my ring, being basically egalitarian, but, please feel free to kiss anything else that takes your fancy. God, I love this forum.

Congrats, Glenn, in your lofty elevation. You realize of course that the number of men-at-arms you are now required to supply to your Prince (me) the next time I declare war has now increased along with your rank.

Gman

Just sound the call! My men and I will answer, properly sheathed, at attention and ready for what ever adventure you have in mind. We yearn to serve.

Just noticed I'm a BARON now. I don't know what I did to earn this elevation to royalty, but I'm sure I deserve it and promise to faithfully and righteously carry out my duties whatever they may be. I've decided it is not necessary for anyone to kiss my ring, being basically egalitarian, but, please feel free to kiss anything else that takes your fancy. God, I love this forum.

And now, for sure, you are a member of the millionaire/billionaire class Bernie is after.

Archived