• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• marylander1940

• Whitman

• Trebor

• TruthBTold

cf049bb702b7644c99a8f07001cfa22ba200cd66.jpg

I have mixed feelings about this one. The guy is gorgeous and I would have applauded a picture of him with a shaved chest or natural (so long as he kept the beard). But I strongly prefer him unshaved, and I have to point out that the tread title is "his hairy chest" (and not his "his formerly hairy chest"). (There's another occasional forum contributor who has a fetish for hairy forearms who would be really disappointed if those were shaved in addition).

Thank you for sharing the pic, for sure!

Edited by honcho

I have mixed feelings about this one. The guy is gorgeous and I would have applauded a picture of him with a shaved chest or natural (so long as he kept the beard). But I strongly prefer him unshaved, and I have to point out that the tread title is "his hairy chest" (and not his "his formerly hairy chest"). (There's another occasional forum contributor who has a fetish for hairy forums who would be really disappointed if those were shaved in addition).

It looks like one side is hairy and the other not. Sort of a "before and after" pic. I would hope that someone would not show up to see me in such a state.

I have mixed feelings about this one. The guy is gorgeous and I would have applauded a picture of him with a shaved chest or natural (so long as he kept the beard). But I strongly prefer him unshaved, and I have to point out that the tread title is "his hairy chest" (and not his "his formerly hairy chest"). (There's another occasional forum contributor who has a fetish for hairy forums who would be really disappointed if those were shaved in addition).

Here you go:

a959cea926f588c3ba80f5b45071a935c6a4e05e.jpgtumblr_pigxd22Czl1s0tzz3_500.jpgtumblr_pk7p0mSYu81sa34qj_1280.jpg

• 2 weeks later...