Me & Deej, imperfect together!

ready182
This topic is 7204 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tonight I was reflecting on the strange "relationship" I have sensed on this board with Deej. I have never met him; nor ever seen him; and very rarely have I ever interacted with him. Yet, within our limited interaction on this board, I think we both have developed a mutual dislike of each other. To me, considering the circumstances, this reflects a strange mutual respect. I sense a mis-chemistry that attracts us to our conflicts. I bet if we knew each other, we would problably hate each other, and yet be the best of friends, and that we probably would never admit to either !!!

Ready

P.S. Deej, If you think this post was intended to be nice to you, let me say that Bill Gates sucks my ass!!!!!

How sweet.

Ready, dear, there are indeed a few posters around here I don't care for. I don't know why you think you're on the list, because you're not. Sorry to disabuse you of the notion, though!

PS: I hope Bill is a good tipper! :9

Archived