NYC Rentmen---Jordanxl

Guest RexB
This topic is 3074 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The last line of his ad makes me wonder if he (or they?) doth protest too much: “**Please note, I rarely advertise and often share an ad with friends. When you reach out to me, you are reaching out to the exact guy in all the photos. Thank you.”

In any event, the photos are of a model that you can easily find by doing an image search. It may or may not be him, but I would encourage you to investigate that a bit further.

This looks like the work of the handler/agent/rep who buys one ad and switches the guys who are being advertised at head-swimming speed. There are at least 4 Jordanxl's that I'm aware of. Then there's James, who I've seen pictures of under the name Jordanxl as well. I used to be on this handler's free text list sending notices of the availability of straight and straightish muscle guys who don't advertise publicly but he recently sent a text saying that if one wanted to remain on his list we'd have to send him $400 for that service and the details of where to send it to. I passed on that invitation, needless to say.

This looks like the work of the handler/agent/rep who buys one ad and switches the guys who are being advertised at head-swimming speed. There are at least 4 Jordanxl's that I'm aware of. Then there's James, who I've seen pictures of under the name Jordanxl as well. I used to be on this handler's free text list sending notices of the availability of straight and straightish muscle guys who don't advertise publicly but he recently sent a text saying that if one wanted to remain on his list we'd have to send him $400 for that service and the details of where to send it to. I passed on that invitation, needless to say.

Was that handler based in Las Vegas? A new BB talent in Vegas mentioned a handler to me. I am just curious.

He's a very active pimp, name is Nicholas Fratarcangelo

Archived