a Coupeur Review 2/17/16

gil house
This topic is 3082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just read the posting from JDDaniels --- in regard to a review of A Coupeur.... It was coincidental that I wrote to A Coupeur yesterday --and discussed the review... I have been a repeat client of ACopeur and knew immediately that there had to be a problem..... He has always been a CLASS ACT and knowing what our encounters had been --- i realized there was a problem.... He responded to me that someone was "out to ruin his reputation" and knowing him for over a year --- I could not understand why anyone would attempt this move... He is a "great find" in Vegas and I am already looking to meeting him again next week....

I hope that anyone that has read this questionable review--will read the additional postings that JD and other have made and realize that a meeting with ACoupeur can only be a highlight of your visit to Vegas.

Thanks for your intervention. I was one of those who questioned JD's comment, but in doing so I said that I didn't think the review was bad. I accept that it was a fake, but that's a separate issue. From reading the review (fake, as I said) I was just as likely to hire ACoupeur. It raised absolutely no flags for me. So if the 'reviewer' was trying to tarnish his reputation s/he absolutely failed.

Archived