10 fingers, do you use them?

Brian Kevin
This topic is 3082 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Had a nice little massage last night, durring the session, he kept reaching his arms out then bashfully pulling them away. This went on for about 25 minutes. I finally smirked and grabed his hand (gentally) and i introduced it to my thigh. Him my the lower part of my body became really good friends.

Upon concluding the session, he told me lots of therapists don't like to be touched. What?! Are you crazy??

Massage helps heal, reconstruct and stretch the body, but theres lots of stuff we can't see going on!

Like our friend-- kinetic energy. We can't see it, hear it or taste it, we can feel it though. When you trust your masseur and he has any type of talents he should be almost putting you to sleep or he even makes you fall asleep. That's the point of massage, to get you to the state of mind called parasymapthic relaxation, which is your nervous system aka 'fight or flight' well this guard is let down and your able to be semi concouis, hear, feel etc but your brain stops thinking and then and only then does massage full effect and benefit start to pay off.

So let me ask you,

Is your Massage Therapist inducing you into parasympatheic relaxation?

Absolutely!! Usually working on my feet will put me out. There's a massage therapist that comes down to DC from NYC about every other month. If we don't chat during the massage, I'm out like a light. It is also a sign that I'm comfortable with the person.

Which massage therapist?

Absolutely!! Usually working on my feet will put me out. There's a massage therapist that comes down to DC from NYC about every other month. If we don't chat during the massage, I'm out like a light. It is also a sign that I'm comfortable with the person.

YES DCGUY! I love hearing this! You found you a keeper! Love reflexology-- that will be harder to explain then parasymapthic relaxation. The theory behind reflexology is on the foot there is a significant relationship between every organ, bone, muscle, and even thoughts and feelings can be changed just by simulating corresponding parts of the feet. There's hundreds on each foot. ..

Who wants a visual??

I love to touch a massage therapist.. It's always confusing as to when they are ok with it. Even nude- some of them seem to not want to be touched.

energy is interchangeable. Yes. Ever touched someone And shocked them or been shocked, just a tiny volt of electricity, that is generated from cloths, seats non (skin) kenetic energy.

Now by me rubbing you, I stimulate your body, on top of that skin to skin creates kenetic energy, you won't get shocked, it's such a minimal voltage, it's felt as heat. Now if your not touching me, you're Hogging all the energy. Which it's fine, yea. However, I'd like some. With that said if my hands are on your back and yours on my calf or thighs then the theory is the energy is relatively recycled through the both of us.

Boom.

That my sexy friends is called FIRE WORKS AND BUTTERFLIES.

There was also another massage therapist I saw frequently in NYC (he has since retired). I always felt like I was in a distant place whenever he worked on me. He was wonderful. We still text on occasion, but he went back to school for his Masters.

9 times out of 10 the therapist relocates, glad to see this one expanding his career and education.

energy is interchangeable. Yes. Ever touched someone And shocked them or been shocked, just a tiny volt of electricity, that is generated from cloths, seats non (skin) kenetic energy.

Now by me rubbing you, I stimulate your body, on top of that skin to skin creates kenetic energy, you won't get shocked, it's such a minimal voltage, it's felt as heat. Now if your not touching me, you're Hogging all the energy. Which it's fine, yea. However, I'd like some. With that said if my hands are on your back and yours on my calf or thighs then the theory is the energy is relatively recycled through the both of us.

Boom.

That my sexy friends is called FIRE WORKS AND BUTTERFLIES.

Sign me up!!

Archived