Is this a business I should get in bed with?

stop
This topic is 3028 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Consluting and thus conslutant have to be the Words of the Year so far! (I am one. :D )

I just can't believe this guy who works for a real company has in his signature box the wrong name of his company. Has nobody else noticed? He has been hounding me for a couple of months now and I just happened to notice today. I went back and sure enough his prior emails have the same signature.

I just can't believe this guy who works for a real company has in his signature box the wrong name of his company. Has nobody else noticed? He has been hounding me for a couple of months now and I just happened to notice today. I went back and sure enough his prior emails have the same signature.

The gentleman is in sales. Enough said. :p

send him a reply back saying you would LOVE to sign up to be a better slut. ask if toys, harness, dildos, vibrators etc comes included with the fee or if you have to provide your own. Ask the guy if it is a hands on instructions :p continue on those lines and escalate the fetishes, see how long until you are on his do not contact list:P

Archived