411 Greg Masseur NYC

EastVillM
This topic is 3013 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He's not new. He just creates a new ad every now and then, as I don't think he lives in the US permanently. He's part of a group of Eastern Euro masseurs who operate in this one duplex apartment in Hell's Kitchen. They all give pretty decent massages, but one thing is for certain...the person you text to set up the appointment with is not Greg or any of the other masseurs. I've had two massages with Greg, and if you want "extra", he will charge you for it last minute. Before the second massage, we agreed upon what "extra" would entail and what the new rate would be. In person, when we got to that point of the massage, he had absolutely no idea what I was talking about. I almost felt bad for him. Moreover, when I texted the number after the massage to complain about the confusion/misunderstanding --- no response. I think whoever was on the other side of that number just agreed to whatever just to get me through the door. If you want a regular decent massage from a handsome guy (a little shorter and smaller than he appears in his pics), then go for it. He's a really nice guy with a great sense of humor. Otherwise, look elsewhere if you're looking for a true sensual massage.

Archived