411 on JockboyShane

geminibear
This topic is 3088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gem, this guy is part of a group of guys who work thru a third party broker. I actually had a good time with another of these guys, and nearly hired this very guy you pointed out in DC. They are given "house" cell phones to conduct their biz...which means your info could get passed around from one boy to the next. That turned me off. Interestingly, all texts are handled by the broker. I hear the broker is actually less of a pimp and more of a mother hen.

Gem, this guy is part of a group of guys who work thru a third party broker. I actually had a good time with another of these guys, and nearly hired this very guy you pointed out in DC. They are given "house" cell phones to conduct their biz...which means your info could get passed around from one boy to the next. That turned me off. Interestingly, all texts are handled by the broker. I hear the broker is actually less of a pimp and more of a mother hen.

Thanks TR for the info. I think I will keep my gaite latched on this one and take a pass. Something to be said for gut instinct. ;)

Archived