Jake from Ukraine in LA

david78nyc
This topic is 3015 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I tried to set up an appointment with him. I sent one text asking if he was free in the evening. I was at work and had a meeting. After the meeting, I found I had 2 messages, one telling me he was free. The second giving me his address and telling me to come over now. I sent another message telling him I was at work and could not come over until that evening. This was followed by three messages in rapid succession telling me I was a waste of his time, I was an asshole, and I deserved to die ( in all caps for dramatic effect). I suspect that he I either an addict, or mentally unstable. He has several good reviews, so maybe I got him on a very bad day. I have also seen him on the street and he looks like his pics but is rather short. I couldn't comment on his massage skills.

I had an excellent pro-massage from Jake maybe two years ago. He really is well-trained and knows what he's doing, but he also has an arrogant streak that is a bit off-putting. So I didn't repeat (though I would if there weren't other options).

Ohh

http://m.massagem4m.com/ca/hancock-park/15701/

Anyone have an experience with him? His last two reviews were good, but the one prior to that was from 2013. I think he's smoking hot.

Oh That guy!

Anyone have an experience with him? His last two reviews were good, but the one prior to that was from 2013. I think he's smoking hot.

Had the same experience as body2body. In addition he flipped me the bird via text. Muy LOCO!!!

Jake gave a very technical therapeutic massage that was, well good therapeutic though sensual was there as a kind of an after thought. He's a very talented artist but he is an arrogant, artsy, Eastern European type. Kind of a "No Soup for You" type if you say the wrong thing.....not a repeat but wish him the best.

This Jake guy is a piece of "crazy" work. I scheduled and appt with him, but due to work I had to cancel. He decided to text me saying that he was going to report me to the other masseurs and get me banned. He is a nutty. He lives in my neighborhood and I started noticing that he shows up in my FB feed. He's very much into performance art. He kinds of reminds me of an actor who claims he's been on American Horror Story but he's actually an low paid Extra.. Someone who you'd see somewhere in the background. And He would still tell you he had a starring role..... Mental, Delusional, Koo Koo for Co Co Puffs.

Massagefreak,..He shows up on your Facebook feed probably because you saved him in your phone contacts, not because he lives in your neighborhood. Delete him from your contacts and he will cease to show up in your friend suggestions I would think. At lest I think that is how it works....

I have to say he did one hell of a job with the therapeutic aspect of my massage. Lower back pain when I arrived was gone when I left. I had trouble finding his place and parking so I was a few minutes late and was treated to the attitude everyone has described. That being said he has an awesome tight body and if I have the same pain I might see him again. Taking his Gulag Guard attitude with a grain of salt is the only advice to anyone brave enough to try him out.

Archived