Otters

curiousnomore
This topic is 3021 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am just the opposite. As a boy my little penis stiffened every time I saw a man with a hairy chest and I so longed to look like that. But I worried it would never happen for me since my father was smooth. Alas, the gods smiled on me and I have a beautifully hairy body and it makes me so happy.

I know i posted in that thread he made, just shocked he actually did it and so soon, i think its so cute he stopped for his man, i wished I had a hubby who wanted me to stop too :oops:

The Hungarian and I have known each other for a few years now. You'll find your baby mama and or daddy when the time is right.

Hugs,

Greg

Dom, make yourself happy. Shave or don't. Do what you think makes you the most attractive.

Very well said, do what is gonna make you happy! I'm on the furry side and over the years I've had guys that have wanted me to shave smooth. I did so when I used to do drag and I really hated the feeling of my chest and tummy being smooth. I loathed shaving! I dont even like shaving my face. I'd be an awesome mountain man one day lol.

Hugs,

Greg

Ps There are no known pics of me performing.

Archived