411 Dimitri NYC

newguy
This topic is 2427 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I thought there had been a 411 on him last week, but I guess not. No, I haven't seen him, and this seems fishy to me. First of all, the 30-minute pricing is redolent of the notorious Murray Hill Gang. Also, $180 for 60 minutes? I'm reluctant to pay $160, but I do, based on recommendations in this chat room. There just isn't any reason why I should go for Dmitri. If you like affable, well-built guys, try the Dimitryi on Masseurfinder. He wears part of a Santa Claus suit in his ad. And he doesn't charge $180! He's from Ukraine, and speaks very good English.

I thought there had been a 411 on him last week, but I guess not. No, I haven't seen him, and this seems fishy to me. First of all, the 30-minute pricing is redolent of the notorious Murray Hill Gang. Also, $180 for 60 minutes? I'm reluctant to pay $160, but I do, based on recommendations in this chat room. There just isn't any reason why I should go for Dmitri. If you like affable, well-built guys, try the Dimitryi on Masseurfinder. He wears part of a Santa Claus suit in his ad. And he doesn't charge $180! He's from Ukraine, and speaks very good English.

I can't find Dmitry. Can you provide a link?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

Refers to the influx of Eastern European young men that all use massage space in the Murray Hill neighborhood during the past few years - they have a reputation for being good at marketing: great photos, make their abilities sound very appealing and fair rates... but when they show up, the person is not the one in the photo, quiet or cold demeanor, has mediocre skills and short change you on time. They can also be aggressive in terms of upselling - it is all about the quick buck. It's irritating, not dangerous - no need to be afraid, just be aware. :)

Refers to the influx of Eastern European young men that all use massage space in the Murray Hill neighborhood during the past few years - they have a reputation for being good at marketing: great photos, make their abilities sound very appealing and fair rates... but when they show up, the person is not the one in the photo, quiet or cold demeanor, has mediocre skills and short change you on time. They can also be aggressive in terms of upselling - it is all about the quick buck. It's irritating, not dangerous - no need to be afraid, just be aware. :)

Good to know! Thanks FrankR - xx

100 % accurate. It was my first introduction to erotic massages. I have gotten much better masseurs thanks to this site!

100 % accurate. It was my first introduction to erotic massages. I have gotten much better masseurs thanks to this site!

Indeed - this site has steered me away from certain disappointment a number of times! That said, I am not opposed to new talent or Eastern European men (hope I did not leave that impression) - in fact two of my current favorites were discovered as new talent and are Eastern European: Evgeniy (https://www.masseurfinder.com/members/genya.shtml) and Tim (https://rentmasseur.com/TimNYC). Both have become regulars of mine and have their own style and are relaxing. Sometimes taking a chance on new talent does feel a bit like the old joke about a blind squirrel - the nuts are out there for us to find!!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsaQu8WV0mvTG8YMedFoASQ6K0OkhvsIZlNYjBxnvs_oLIN5CU

Archived