Clark in Seattle

buttnovice
This topic is 2951 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Update - just wanted to say that I reached out to Clark on Saturday via email -- his preferred contact method -- so did follow through. Its been 3 days, so a reasonable to generous time to expect a response, and there has been no reply. In fairness, I'm very direct and described myself as a fit, older top. That description may not float Clark's boat (trying to keep up with Evinrude metaphor, lame though this attempt is), so others with a different pitch might have more luck.

Btw, I'm not personally bothered by Clark's lack of response. Silence is hard to interpret first, and I give the benefit of the doubt. Second, I take silence itself as a response, and am cool with that. He may not feel comfortable saying "you're too old for me," or "I'm not THAT versatile."

Bottom line for this update is that I am not going to pursue further with additional contact. There are other fish in the lake!

Thanks for the suggestion. But I'm registered at the m4rn website, and designated him as a "stud" I'm following. He can see that I think. True, he may not be paying attention, but I'm not going to chase him down. If he had reviews and I really thought we'd be a fit, I might invest more effort. But all we have here are some almost too good to be true pictures. So I've done as much due diligence as I'm going to do here. But hope others will try too, and I'll stay tuned!

Thanks for the suggestion. But I'm registered at the m4rn website, and designated him as a "stud" I'm following. He can see that I think. True, he may not be paying attention, but I'm not going to chase him down. If he had reviews and I really thought we'd be a fit, I might invest more effort. But all we have here are some almost too good to be true pictures. So I've done as much due diligence as I'm going to do here. But hope others will try too, and I'll stay tuned!

I don't think the advertisers get any feedback on M4RN--I have never gotten any communication from anyone on my stud list. On RentMen.com I frequently get responses if I just glance at a profile.

• 2 months later...

Archived