Anatomically Possible!

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7224 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'll try my best to avoid controversy with this post! USAToday's Lifestyle section has an article that starts off with: "Vice President Cheney tells Sen. Patrick Leahy to do something that is not anatomically possible." It's referring to the VeeP telling the Senator to "go fuck himself" on the Senate floor last month. I'm not sure I agree with the statement that it's not anatomically possible. Self sucking is possible -- also seen some self fisting -- and I'm not positive but pretty darn sure I've seen some dudes actually fuck themselves. Anyone care to right an editorial to USAToday to correct the misstatement? Or at least make USAToday publish a correction.

<chuckle>

We should direct the authors of that article to Michael Brandon's journal entry where he describes watching Athan shove his dick up his own ass before Michael added his. It gives double-penetration whole new meaning. }(

Archived