the hawk

taylorky
This topic is 7221 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The page you requested cannot be displayed.

Access Denied

The page you requested cannot be displayed because you do not have access to this forum or this forum is currently offline. If you wish to access this forum, please contact the administrator of this site.

If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.

Click here to go back to the previous page.

The above is from the 'HAWK MIA' thread.

Guest ReturnOfS

Other MIA

Why all this talk over hawk? There are some other posters who I haven't seen in a while such as Godiva, Woodlawn, and Bilbo? Are they MIA or are they just posting in parts of the site that I don't usually read? I usually just check out the Lounge and Politics sessions. Every once in a while I go into the deli.

RE: Other MIA

>Why all this talk over hawk? There are some other posters who

>I haven't seen in a while such as Godiva, Woodlawn, and Bilbo?

>Are they MIA or are they just posting in parts of the site

>that I don't usually read? I usually just check out the Lounge

>and Politics sessions. Every once in a while I go into the

>deli.

I'm right here. I have posted several times this week. You may not have seen my posts because they were in threads discussing the decision of the "moderators" to ban VaHawk from this board. Those threads were removed by the "moderators" because they don't like it when people discuss their behavior. The "moderators" have become more and more aggressive in removing threads they don't like, which has led to more negative comments on their actions in other threads, which has caused them to remove those threads as well, and so on.

RE: Other MIA

>>I'm right here. I have posted several times this week.

>

>Feel like you've really accomplished something, huh?

In yesterday's thread started by Spida on this same subject you admonished him that "nobody cares" about the issue he raised. This is the third time in as many days that someone has started a thread asking for VaHawk. Looks like you were wrong. Again.

Archived