411 on Andrew in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 2177 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/17042/

I love the gorgeous body, the tats don't bother me at all, but I wonder if anyone knows if Andrew is willing to play, to push the envelope, is interactive....you know what I mean. Judging from his ad, he is strictly therapeutic, and into health & fitness -- and not much else. For $160, I expect more than just a good massage.

Anyone have any experience with Andrew? Thanks!

Haven't actually hired him but he's had both Sensual and Custom ads in MF since 2014 (I think he was there before M4M). He'd also posted fully nude photos before and implied with messages that he's open to more. Whether that translates to added fees I don't know, but you would have to contact him. He's pretty friendly in his communications though.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/keithnyc.shtml

Granted, I have never been to New York City (and have never wanted to go), but $160 for a decent good massage does not seem high priced. As for sex, that may come down to if he finds you attractive & will blur professional lines. I suspect if that happens, then it may only happen once.

21 years of experience and not a single review????

He has 3 on MF (although 2 by the same guy) and 3 on Rentmasseur, and like I mentioned, he's only been advertising in NY for the past 2 years. So those other 19 years might have been in a spa setting or other.

He hasn't been discussed much here.

I saw him once - a couple of years ago before he started advertising for sensual and custom. He absolutely is a skilled trained therapist - very deep on the verge of painful. There was just an odd energy though, and a cat watching the entire time. It stayed completely therapeutic, which was fine because I didn't want more than that. And agreed that the dozens of selfies in underwear (and less) just feels a little off-putting.

I saw him once - a couple of years ago before he started advertising for sensual and custom. He absolutely is a skilled trained therapist - very deep on the verge of painful. There was just an odd energy though, and a cat watching the entire time. It stayed completely therapeutic, which was fine because I didn't want more than that. And agreed that the dozens of selfies in underwear (and less) just feels a little off-putting.

There are plenty of pictures of said cat in the selfies

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Just had a very strange experience with him. Texted him day before yesterday (Wednesday)to make an appointment for the next day (Thursday) at 5:30. That went fine. At about 5:30 on Wednesday, he started texting me, asking where I was. Pointed out that the appointment was for the next day. His response: "shit you are correct". I showed up the next day. No answer at the doorbell, no answer at first when I texted him. Then I heard back by text, informing me, to my great surprise, that I had cancelled. We went back and forth a bit, my telling him I hadn't cancelled otherwise why would I have shown up at his place, and that I have our entire text record showing no such texts. He insisted, over and over, that I had cancelled, although admitted he did not have the text record since he had deleted the string, but he was positive that the cancellation had come from my number. I suggested he had me confused with another customer, but he insisted that the cancellation had come from me. All I can say is that this guy seems to have considerable trouble managing his appointments by cell phone and does not seem much to care about customer relations. The bizarre narcissism manifested by his surfeit of selfies comes out in other ways, too. Beware!

i have met the gentleman.

he gives an excellent therapeutic massage and will eagerly promise more. but....

But...?

I've communicated with him via text and found him overeager and yet I'm unsure how much further it would go beyond therapeutic. Plus his selfie obsession became off-putting.

But...?

I've communicated with him via text and found him overeager and yet I'm unsure how much further it would go beyond therapeutic. Plus his selfie obsession became off-putting.

I would avoid making an appointment with him if you expect anything beyond therapeutic - no matter what he says.

• 10 months later...

He flaked on me too. I saw he was coming to LA and set up an outcall 10 days ahead of time, since traveling therapists tend to book up quickly. Two days before on Saturday night, he texts me at 2 am. I happen to be up, so I respond. He suggests doing the massage then, but he can't host. He'll come to me, but it'll cost me an extra 50 plus Uber (during surge pricing). I say no and let's keep Monday. Sunday he confirms again.

Monday morning I text for the room number at his hotel. No response, but he might be in a session. Went to the hotel and still no response. Called and he sent me to voicemail. He knew I was at his hotel, yet completely ignored me. Seriously, who does that? His phone works because he was able to post a bunch of selfies on Instagram. Incredibly disappointed in him.

Edited by filmbuff78

• 11 months later...

Anyone with recent experience with andrew? Early comments seem positive but sounds like the reviews started to veer off. I’ve exchanges a few texts with him and he seems pretty nice and responsive. Our schedules haven’t synced up yet but hoping to soon.

Hi JayMR07. There's a year's gap between the prior and your post to the chat string. I'm not even sure Keith has RM or MF offerings any longer. At a minimum the links don't work. How did you hear about him and how recently were you in touch with Keith? Have you found other RM and MF entries? Thanks.

I think this is his current MF profile:

https://www.masseurfinder.com/massage-therapists/15145/

Edited by HEDave