TIME remaining

jackjackjack
This topic is 3065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The establishment and media have already picked the winners. I'm silly but I am no fool.

Hugs,

Greg

You're definitely no fool... and yes, you are cute silly.. haha. . On the left, you're correct. On the right... the media is trying to sway the thinking.... totally biased reporting as always...but it's an open field. I just sit back and enjoy.

You're definitely no fool... and yes, you are cute silly.. haha. . On the left, you're correct. On the right... the media is trying to sway the thinking.... totally biased reporting as always...but it's an open field. I just sit back and enjoy.

Im biting my nails in fear on both sides.

Hugs,

Greg

The establishment and media have already picked the winners. I'm silly but I am no fool.

Hugs,

Greg

This election is interesting because "the establishment" picked the candidates (Bush and Clinton) but the voters seem to have other ideas. Both parties seem to see the establishment picks having to fight for the nominations.

Archived