I'm Catnip To Guys From Far Away States

Gar1eth
This topic is 2942 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It's happened again. I don't want to brag or anything. But Marc Fitt just sent me a smile on Adam4Adam. Funny, but he seems to have moved from Canada to Ft. Wayne, Indiana without anyone really knowing. He also must have put on a bit of weight as his A4A profile says he's 333#. Still that only means there's more of him for me to love.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/itsallos/6A4AF9CF-E987-42E4-9D4A-405A546338B9_zpsklxkykxt.jpg

Gman

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's happened again. I don't want to brag or anything. But Marc Fitt just sent me a smile on Adam4Adam. Funny, but he seems to have moved from Canada to Ft. Wayne, Indiana without anyone really knowing. He also must have put on a bit of weight as his A4A profile says he's 333#. Still that only means there's more of him for me to love.

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j12/itsallos/6A4AF9CF-E987-42E4-9D4A-405A546338B9_zpsklxkykxt.jpg

Gman

You're just trying to make @Mikegaite jealous.

~ Boomer ~

Gman

You're just trying to make @Mikegaite jealous.

~ Boomer ~

Could I pretty please have a 3-way with both of them?;)

Gman

• 1 month later...

It's been awhile. But my powers of attraction have worked their magic once again. My strain of catnip seems particularly potent to our fighting men in uniform.

"Hello, You sound like a very nice man, You are handsome as well i hope you are doing great,.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm William Jones, I am a very Honest,communicative and passionate man. Am in the military base in Missouri.I am a very hard working man and i love my work and do travel a lot. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about?i hope you will like to date a military man who has just few months to retire,I have a chance to rewrite my profile, I hope you don't think I am a crack pot, lol. I just so tired of scammers and the last one really messed with me, I hope you understand.

hope we can contact each other through email jones.w33@xxxx.com,hoping to hear from you soon

. Even if you don't reply, I hope you have a wonderful night. Drop me a line and we can go from there. Enjoy your day and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best Regard,"

Gman

It's been awhile. But my powers of attraction have worked their magic once again. My strain of catnip seems particularly potent to our fighting men in uniform.

Gman

Gman, if I may make a suggestion : THIS should help your particularly potent strain of Catnip ? I've tried it, and it works wonders. And it also comes in a Twin-Pack...

http://simsemail.com/imagebank/mrtr1/summerseve.jpg

"Hello, You sound like a very nice man, You are handsome as well i hope you are doing great,.I thought we may share some similar interests and I would love to learn more about you. I'm William Jones, I am a very Honest,communicative and passionate man. Am in the military base in Missouri.I am a very hard working man and i love my work and do travel a lot. I love life and see the glass half full. I am always mesmerized by the ocean and want the person I am with to feel a connection also. I love to be fun and spontaneous and enjoy each day finding something joyful to smile about?i hope you will like to date a military man who has just few months to retire,I have a chance to rewrite my profile, I hope you don't think I am a crack pot, lol. I just so tired of scammers and the last one really messed with me, I hope you understand.

I'm gonna try emailing jones.w33 at both gmail and yahoo. He sounds like everything I've ever wanted, particularly the part about the ocean and the pot of crack.

I'm gonna try emailing jones.w33 at both gmail and yahoo. He sounds like everything I've ever wanted, particularly the part about the ocean and the pot of crack.

Fresh-you might actually have a chance with him. I came across some sites where I found out he likes the ladies too.

Gman

Archived