Siem Reap

Marlfox
This topic is 3034 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm going to be in Siem Reap for a week in March, principally to visit the Angkor Wat temples. I'll be travelling with three gay friends and staying at Men's Resort and Spa. I'm hoping to engage in more than temple visiting. Has anyone had recent experiences with hiring in Cambodia? Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

Stayed at Men's in December 2014, for 8 nights. The bathhouse on site operates from 5pm has a mx of locals and visitors. Note most of the locals are looking for fellow locals. Some are on the make . The inhouse spa does treatments that include a happy ending.

I did not hire in SR but did in PHenom Penh -spa massage places where you choose your masseur from line up. .

The Temples of Angkor are incredible and Pub St is fun laid back

Stayed at Men's in December 2014, for 8 nights. The bathhouse on site operates from 5pm has a mx of locals and visitors. Note most of the locals are looking for fellow locals. Some are on the make . The inhouse spa does treatments that include a happy ending.

I did not hire in SR but did in PHenom Penh -spa massage places where you choose your masseur from line up. .

The Temples of Angkor are incredible and Pub St is fun laid back

Thanks Wes. Do you remember how much the going rate to hire was? Interesting that the locals were looking for locals. I was hoping that they would be looking for middle aged Australians. :)

Well you will always find some are interested in mid aged Australians - I paid from memory $32 USD for a two hour massage at Mens which was a top rate massage - much needed after all the steps of the temples, and came with a very happy ending (there was an opportunity to add a tip to the account for billing to your room), I went to Hatha Kharma Massage for Men in Phenom Penh, the massage was $20 I think and the tip for the extras was $35 USD. Note in Cambodia all prices are in USD - and you pay in USD but might get change back in Cambodian Rials. Hatha Kharma has a location in Siem Reap not that far from Mens.

You will enjoy Cambodia

Archived