South Florida - Boardwalk & Floppy Rooster's

andymn
This topic is 3051 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys.

Anyone have recent experiences at Boardwalk or Floppy Rooster's?

I was a big fan of Swinging Richards Pompano Beach, with all-nude dancers and less pushy interactions than Boardwalk.

Any reports in recent visits are appreciated!

I haven't been to either in more than a year. I'll be there next month though.

However I too miss SR! A lot of fun and mostly not pushy. When I'd go in Dec it was amazing how many spanards would fly in and hang out in Miami during the day and dance at night. Great mix of guys.

The last time I was at floppys it was very pushy. That was maybe 2 years ago.

I visited Boardwalk about a month ago (before the car park shooting incident).

Lots of dancers and customers on a Friday night and I had a really good dance with a dancer called Sebastien, much better than I was expecting for a bar outside Canada.

I can't say I enamored with the venue. The lady who works on the door can barely hear a word her customers say. During the first song of my private dance, I had to listen to the guy who mans the private dancing area bitching loudly about another customer.

I much prefer the arrangement at Stock of having one central stage area and a much clearer deal between the dancer and the customer (eg it's the private dance you pay for). At Boardwalk I find when you have a private dance the dancer is quickly back for more in the bar in the form of tips.

I think you should check out Boardwalk. Wednesday are their amateur strip night and usually busier than a Friday or Saturday. Being the winter season, I'd expect it to only get busier (and thus more dancers). I don't love the pricing for the private area or the troll that manages, and the front door lady isn't the friendliest but I still prefer it over Floppy. BW's layout makes it more conducive for the dancers to walk around and interact with the customers.

If you do go to BW, I'd suggest passing by LeBoy as well. Yes, its mostly a twink bar but I keep holding out hope that they'll hire a few muscle guys. I was there in November and December and there was one muscle-y guy - a rarity for them! LeBoy is literally a 4 mins drive from BW so it doesn't hurt to check out it out. Plus they don't charge a cover.

Have fun!

So i went to Boardwalk last night (Thursday). Got there around 9:15. There was a guy at the door collecting the $5 fee. I found out Happy hour ends at 9 and the place was busy but thinned out quickly. Perhaps happy hour is popular. Robbie told me the charges for the lap dance area are reduced during happy hour so thats a good thing. He actually got the house to waive the fee for me for our lap dance. Robbie is a romanian raised in the US. He is young and told me he is an awesome bottom. He has a nice young body and was fun in the room. I also did a lap dance with Brighton. A big tall guy. He is very interactive and i enjoyed our time together. I think I met my soul mate there too. A New Yorker visiting who told me the dancers are his cocaine. I never thought of it like that before but I knew what he meant. I could spend my money irresponsibly on dancers as if they were cocaine.

There were many dancers at boardwalk and most of them make their way around the room and ask you to do a private dance. Around 11pm I felt it was time to move on from Boardwalk and I remembered reading here that Le Boy is close by. So what the heck I might as well check it out.

Its $4.00 to valet park - no big deal. Inside of Le Boy i felt like i was in a dance club with the music and atmosphere. I wasn't sure that i liked it. After a short while a tall boy Stephen came up to me. Nice looking young guy who stayed with me at the bar for a while until i agreed to do a private dance with him. The private dance area is the nicest i have been in. The stalls are "large" and they have curtains. There is also a cashier who looks like Pitbull that takes your order and payment. Stephen was terrific. I have never felt a guy get as hard as he did. Wow that was incredible. It also helped that during our time together one of the drag performers did her show to music from Caberet. That got me all excited too. After i left the area i ran into Tyler, a young blond boy that i just had to see. He was so nice and it didn't hurt that while we were together they played Rhiannah - S&M. Now that song really gets me going. By this time i was totally enjoyeing myself at Le Boy and was glad I got there. I met several other boys and they were all quite attractive and fun to hang with. But the best was still to come. Don - OMG, muscular, hairy, curly dark hair, and he used the pole for me. I did not get a private dance with him but i totally enjoyed his company. i finally left aound 1:15 and another dancer met me on the way out, He wasnted to know if i had a good time. I did!!!!!!!

I went to Floppy Rooster for the 1st time last night. It's a lot farther away from Fort Lauderdale than was either of Swinging Richard's locations. The good news is it's way better! Not only were the SW dancers mostly straight, it seemed the culture was. Also, dancers didn't want to dance on the main stage & acted as if they did so with a gun to their heads. They only wanted to push privates.

At FR the dancers put on a heck of a show on stage. The fun atmosphere had them getting lots of singles in their armbands. They offer private dances, but aren't too pushy. They're very friendly (& touchy) when suggesting a private. I had great ones with AJ, Will & a big guy whose name I forget.

The staff was very friendly & as it got later & busier the crowd got friendlier. My group had a range of ages & everyone chatted up at least another patron.

Like Secrets DC, I wish it were closer. But I rate FR among the best. We'll try LeBoy tonight or tomorrow.

Geoffk, thanks for the detailed description. Could you explain the fees in those places? You mentioned a "house" fee at one place and a cashier taking orders and payments at another, it sounds like there are fees beyond paying the dancer. Thanks.

yes, as reported previously here, there are fees at boardwalk. its $20 to the house to use the private area. then whatever you negotiate with the dancer

at Le Boy they actually have a "menu". 15 minutes is $80.00 i think with $20 going to the house, 30 minutes is $150, not sure how much the house takes from this but i assume it's more than $20. I found here that the boys were more than willing to entertain you at your seat a the bar. You can tip what you want for this. Obviously the booth is more private and more can happen there.

It's too bad. Used to be a 5 or 6 times a year trip for me. I think I went 3 times in 2015. Doubt I'll go that often this year. It was fugly as hell. The cigarette stench was horrible. The neighborhood was sketchy. But I can't believe I'm saying this - I miss Johnnys. LeBoy showed early promise but Sean managed to screw it all up. If that $30/song went to the dancers, it'd be one thing. But the dancers get a fraction of it.

If you're a fan of Boardwalk/Roosters, I'm sure Ft Laud is still worth a trip though.

Guest AnthonyDriller

I had a wonderful, wonderful time Saturday. I went by myself at 10:00 pm and met a lot of nice gentlemen. Outside there were cars everywhere and inside the place was packed with dancers and customers. Will defintely go back when I come back to Lauderdale. I highly recommend any gentleman to check it out and to have a great time

Archived