411 Icandyman

scorpioguy
This topic is 3046 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

some searching results in these thin comments....

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/erotic-dc.101779/

http://m4m-forum.org/threads/411-on-denpower-in-la.102720/

when he was here in Arizona last week, I texted him to see how long he'd be here....quick reply that he would be leaving very soon, so couldn't make it happen.....but he replied, so there's that!

Hmmm....seems like he looks like his pictures, and someone on azdr's links gave him a 10 on both looks and personality. He might be worth a shot!

You may need to question him thoroughly on what he is into. I hope his English is up to it. His ad says he's gay. But rickx who met him said it was obvious he was straight.

Gman

Well, I contacted him this afternoon, as he likes "same day" appointments only to see if he might have any availability for tonight. He said tonight could work for him.

I then asked if he would be up for a quick 1 or 2 minute FaceTime, just to see if the guy in the ad is the guy that would be at the door (as I've had a few experiences where the guy was NOT the guy, and had to run across Hollywood Blvd one time as the guy that answered the door was not the guy in the ad and chased me a little bit).

His reply to me was: "Of course I'm opposite to any FaceTime of Skype shows :) What for should I do it? It's actually your opportunity to meet me, you can use it or not, up to you."

Me: "It wouldn't be in place of meeting you--or a show. It's just a quick 1 or 2 minute meeting before I head up that way, as I had a bad experience where the guy who answered the door was not the guy in the ad."

Him: "I think you don't really understand my level, dear. I'm pretty famous underwear model worldwide, I can even consider myself as underwear supermodel, and I have PLENTY of costumers. If you think I would try to prove something to somebody-you are truly mistaken Lol."

I replied back nicely, but never got another response.

Now...I ask you all, would you still go through with an appointment? Him calling me "dear" seems more derogatory than complimentary, and it seems like he failed the "attitude" test. We never set an exact time, but said I'd contact him later this evening...

Well, I contacted him this afternoon, as he likes "same day" appointments only to see if he might have any availability for tonight. He said tonight could work for him.

I then asked if he would be up for a quick 1 or 2 minute FaceTime, just to see if the guy in the ad is the guy that would be at the door (as I've had a few experiences where the guy was NOT the guy, and had to run across Hollywood Blvd one time as the guy that answered the door was not the guy in the ad and chased me a little bit).

His reply to me was: "Of course I'm opposite to any FaceTime of Skype shows :) What for should I do it? It's actually your opportunity to meet me, you can use it or not, up to you."

Me: "It wouldn't be in place of meeting you--or a show. It's just a quick 1 or 2 minute meeting before I head up that way, as I had a bad experience where the guy who answered the door was not the guy in the ad."

Him: "I think you don't really understand my level, dear. I'm pretty famous underwear model worldwide, I can even consider myself as underwear supermodel, and I have PLENTY of costumers. If you think I would try to prove something to somebody-you are truly mistaken Lol."

I replied back nicely, but never got another response.

Now...I ask you all, would you still go through with an appointment? Him calling me "dear" seems more derogatory than complimentary, and it seems like he failed the "attitude" test. We never set an exact time, but said I'd contact him later this evening...

In some cultures 'dear' must be acceptable. Most of the American soldiers stationed in Afghanistan who profess the deepest love for me in the first post from them on a hook-up app use it. :confused:

But other than that, I think whether he is the guy or not, you'd probably have more fun alone with yourself:p

Gman

Archived