Buffdaddy Hosts Nude Male Strippers in Manhattan This Friday Night

Buff Daddy
This topic is 3052 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentleman I will be hosting a private event party this Friday night in Manhattan. Come see some of the

Strong Island Boyzz and many others. You must be on my Gaiety List to attend this event. You can email me

Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com.

Don't forget every Sunday and Wednesday nights on Long Island we do a Canadian Style Male Strip Show.

Stage Show, Buffdaddys Famous Dancer Duo Shows, Lap Dances, Private Dances (no curtain jobs here),

Shower Show Room. Plenty of seating. Come see how a real strip club operates!! New Dancers every week.

Thank you!!

BD

Gentleman Buffdaddy will be hosting another Nude Male Stripper event in Manhattan this Friday night. Active Duty Recruit will be in the house plus others. I have guys coming

in from all over!! A night not to be missed and a VERY HOT STAGE SHOW AKA LIKE THE LONG ISLAND CLUB. Please email me to be placed on my Gaiety Club list

Buffboyzzentertainment@gmail.com

Thank You

BD

More details later in the week!!

Private dances are out in the open? Why is it called private lap dances if there is no curtain?

I think the wording in the original post is misleading...(I think??).....I think buffdaddy means there ARE curtains and that it isn't one of those places that has some phony "curtain job" that isn't really private.....

I've never been so I hope somebody can confirm or deny my assertion

Hi guys sorry if I confused anyone. My strip club on Long Island has 2 private rooms with doors that you close. We also have a large bathroom, with a huge shower that is used for

private dances as well. Plus we do what I call Manhattan style lap dances in the back of the club on a couch. All of our rooms are private, and we don't do any dances behind curtins

Buffdaddys Male Cabaret @ World II will now be every Sunday 7pm-12

and now on a Thursday from 4pm-12

Thanks Guys

Archived