411 on Alex in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 2927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I wonder if I should post this question in a new thread, but does that mean that RentMassuer is now going to be the go to place for massage? I'm not really familiar with the site although I have looked at it once or twice. I went to find Alex's ad and the big difference is that he is more blatant about what he offers including releases and has private pics which need to be unlocked. Rent Masseur also makes a distinction between sensual and erotic something that the other sites have gotten very shy about. Would anyone be willing to share their opinions or experiences with this site? How does it compare with the older m4m and masseurfinder?

Yeah, that's the unlock code. However, I'm not sure if the x-rated pics are his, since his hair is pretty blonde everywhere. Could just be the lighting though.

If you look carefully, the ass pic is a guy who is considerably thinner than the guy in the pics showing his face, and that ass pic matches the relatively thin guy I saw.

If you look carefully, the ass pic is a guy who is considerably thinner than the guy in the pics showing his face, and that ass pic matches the relatively thin guy I saw.

I am probably going to book with Alex again this weekend, so I'll see if he has lost significant weight from the first time I saw him. When I saw him, he looked like the selfie mirror shot, except for the fact that in that specific picture he is still "pumped" from his gym workout.

Little diff experience with Alex. Seems very nicely though he hardly spoke at all. Decent massage. Parts were great. Overall I think I expected better. He's def the guy in the pics. And is in great shape. I think anything further than therapeutic would be an up sell. He hinted at a tip if things continued. I was also back on the street before the hour was up. (But it was close. ). Could've just been me. Not sure I'll go back.

"Anything further than therapeutic would be an up sell." That's a huge rip-off, as you can get better massages for much less money than the "decent" massage you got. And for $160, I would certainly expect more than you got. "He hinted at a tip if things continued?" That's obscene!!! I'm growing fed up with these muscular guys who charge fancy prices and deliver very little. You're "not sure" if you'll go back? Believe me, CRJ, you can do much better for less money.

I suggest Xiao, who advertises on either Masseurfinder or Rentmasseur or both. He's on West 43rd St. A top-notch masseur, and a real sweetheart. Or Peter, who's been massaging on the upper west side for more than ten years. A trained masseur who also likes to play, although I don't think he's allowed to say "oral fun" in his ads, now that the Massage Police are enforcing their PC morals. But you will have some oral fun for your $100.

Well, hold on a sec beethoven........CRJ13, I'm not sure what you mean by "anything further than therapeutic would be an upsell." I wouldn't say a massage where the masseur is naked and gives a happy ending/allows for mutual touch is a traditional therapuetic massage. He even states in his ad that he allows for mutual touch and provides release at the end. While it is always great finding a masseur who allows for oral and may even let you go further in the future, I wouldn't say it's a rip-off or an underwhelming experience if they aren't open to that.

If he didn't provide the services explained in his ad, then you shouldn't have paid him him the 160 rate, as he is false advertising and only providing case by case. I've learned to always talk to the masseur beforehand about what I am looking for so there are no surprises or lacktherof.

The other part of the experience that annoyed me was that he gave me a wrong address, actually the building next door, and had me text him when I arrived. I did, and he didn't respond for a bit, so I rang the doorbell and ended up talking to a young woman who had no idea for whom I was looking. Then all of a sudden he appears out of the next door building. This was on 40th Street, just west of 9th Avenue. Since it also has a gate, it ounds like it could be the same address as for Arthur/Sebastian, being discussed in another thread. Am beginning to smell an off situation.

it's exactly the same. I went to Alex a few weeks ago - same situation - gave me the address next door, had me text him, then he came out from the gated building next door. Alex, however, was very sweet - experience was decent, not great - but at least he was a nice guy; looked like his pics and cared about delivering a good experience; albeit not a full-hour one.

• 2 months later...

Archived