Eric Deane NYC 411

Midtownm4m
This topic is 2307 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Pluses: Handsome, well built guy; excellent price; high number of well written reviews in a short time.

Other considerations: Lists himself under "custom", not "sensorial" (masseurfinder's post-Rentboy replacement term for "sensual"); price suggests it's no more than therapeutic.

• 1 year later...

I saw him awhile ago. I didn't like him as much as xafnndap. Granted, at the time he had just moved back to NYC after getting dumped by his rich bf. I got a major bitter earful about that. Plus, his pics scan masculine but for what I like, he was a bit too feminine. Had pics of Judy Garland and whatnot all over the walls. (No shade, just not what I was expecting).

And though I left happy, something tells me that that aspect is far from a given.

However, he def looks like his pics, is a nice guy and his massage skills are very solid. Spa level. I was surprised he knew as much as he did about different muscles and whatnot.

I saw him awhile ago. I didn't like him as much as xafnndap. Granted, at the time he had just moved back to NYC after getting dumped by his rich bf. I got a major bitter earful about that. Plus, his pics scan masculine but for what I like, he was a bit too feminine. Had pics of Judy Garland and whatnot all over the walls. (No shade, just not what I was expecting).

And though I left happy, something tells me that that aspect is far from a given.

However, he def looks like his pics, is a nice guy and his massage skills are very solid. Spa level. I was surprised he knew as much as he did about different muscles and whatnot.

I agree about the fact that perhaps his image gives a bit more of a "masculine" idea which is not exactly the case when you meet him. Let's say you would definitely think he is gay.

But I did enjoy his happy massage

• 2 months later...
I agree about the fact that perhaps his image gives a bit more of a "masculine" idea which is not exactly the case when you meet him. Let's say you would definitely think he is gay.

But I did enjoy his happy massage

Thanks! Can you PM me with details?