We Don't Appreciate What We Have Until We No Longer Have It

imagooddog
This topic is 3065 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This is so true of so many things that we assume will always be there, and suddenly its gone.

I am speaking now of Daddy's Reviews. I am glad that Daddy is taking some much deserved time off

and can certainly use the rest to recover from a stressful year. I have signed into the Reviews and

the Message Center on a daily basis for years though I seldom post. And I have learned so very much

from the interchange of information and advice, and through I do not know any of you personally,

I feel as though I have friends here. Thank you Daddy and thanks to all of you, my fellow members.

Happy New Year.

Before I signed on here I used to peruse this site just every now and then. I really didn't think much about Daddy.. just thought it was a name of a site, not of a real person. But, obviously there is a real, live human being... Daddy!!!! I'm slowly learning about you here, but wanted to thank you for this site, wish you good health, better health this coming year, and like all of us here, a Happy New Year.

1. 2015 was not a banner year in my life what with the death of a beloved relative, major, serious illnesses of not one, but three lifelong friends, a major professional disappointment, my prostate apparently reaching the size of a grapefruit, etc., etc.

The one shining positive was finding Daddy's Forum and all of its wise, funny, generous, loving, sexy, blunt, shy, bold, wonderful denizens! My father and I were distant and I never had a brother until now when I have so many. My love, thanks and best wishes for 2016 go out to each of you and especially to Daddy and any others who make the Forum function. It is a literal lifelife for me, and I suspect for many others.

"You are not alone. No one is alone".

Stephen Sondheim

Into the Woods

Archived