Where's the news?

seeker630
This topic is 7247 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Noticing that there are no reviews posted today, I looked for an explanation. But...where's the site news? Is there a place where news about this site is routinely posted?

I realize that the circumstances which account for the lack of reviews might very well preclude an explanation as well. I'm just wondering if I'm overlooking a feature somewhere.

Thanks. :)

This is posted on the Entry page for the Reviews, just above the coverboy of the day.

Friday, July 16

We apologize, but we have been experiencing computer problems all day. New reviews should be posted Saturday morning.

Barry :)

Hope the problems are not too serious. I remember the last problems that required heroic measures by Daddy and lots of bucks from HooBoy.

I sincerely hope it just a simple fine-tunning problem. Don't know if I could go through another HooBoy withdrawal so soon. ;(

Kudos to Daddy and everyone else that keeps this site running.

Archived