Merry Christmas

ChrisWydeman
This topic is 3080 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Merry Christmas to you also! happy holidays :D I am praying for Tristan Baldwin or Kurtis Wolfe under my tree... wearing nothing but a big red bow :D

SCM - lucky you. I found a fat, old, white bearded jolly guy under my tree...he was drunk and was wearing the oddest red outfit. Only thing he would say was "ho, ho, ho". And I was like, I'm a slut but no ho!

anyway, enjoy your Tristan-Kurtis duo while I figure out how to lift this troll from my floor and onto the streets! Worst thing, his pockets are empty! No ID or $ to steal.

Merry xmas!

I suppose someone has to start this thread so merry Xmas forum members!

you beat me to it! I started drinking and finally our 40 lb rib roast is done smoking nearly 24 hours later, bacon draped. The ham is almost done... I'm getting hard just thinking about it. This may be the Crown Royal speaking, they're extra strong cause I have cherry juice to block the liquor taste. plus some Vernons Ginger-ale. I swear to god I should be endorsed by a some type of food company by now.

Archived