Size

JohnGerman
This topic is 3088 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A recent thread in The Gallery discussed grower vs. shower, or if it even matters. I find the talk refreshing. I myself am a total top, and for me, a guy's size ABSOLUTELY doesn't matter. Yeah, a big one can be rather amusing, and it can be fun to hold with a handful, but it's neither a turn on nor a turn off at all, at least for me. Also, sites such as "CL" have guys looking for hookup showing only their members. I personally never understand the fascination. A cock shot does absolutely nothing for me. Am I in the minority in this?

I don't know if you're in the minority, but I can tell you that you're definitely not alone! I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a total top too, but I'd rather have a guy be too small than too big. I don't wanna have to unhinge my jaw just to blow him. :p And yeah, shots of just a guy's cock do absolutely nothing for me.

Rob

I don't know if you're in the minority, but I can tell you that you're definitely not alone! I couldn't agree with you more. I'm a total top too, but I'd rather have a guy be too small than too big. I don't wanna have to unhinge my jaw just to blow him. :p And yeah, shots of just a guy's cock do absolutely nothing for me.

Rob

Amen bro!

I take it they referring to cock size. As far as that I am versatile but for better or worse I have my limits. I know there is always a little pain until I become the power bottom I can be. However there is a cock size where I can't be a bottom, power or not. On the other hand, there is no limit on the ass. Actually there is a bottom bar for an ass that I won't go below (unless I absolutely have to). Otherwise, bubble is the best and keep it going up.

A recent thread in The Gallery discussed grower vs. shower, or if it even matters. I find the talk refreshing. I myself am a total top, and for me, a guy's size ABSOLUTELY doesn't matter. Yeah, a big one can be rather amusing, and it can be fun to hold with a hang full, but it's neither a turn on nor a turn off at all, at least for me. Also, sites such as "CL" have guys looking for hookup showing only their members. I personally never understand the fascination. A cock shot does absolutely nothing for me. Am I in the minority in this?

I'm a top too. But while tallywacker pictures/measurements are not the be-all and end-all for me, I do like looking at normal to plus-sized ones although most give me an inferiority complex for previously stated reasons. In fact I probably much prefer looking at tallywackers to derrières. I'm not saying that an occasional really round, taut, and petite derrière never catches my eye because they do. Maybe part of it is because I'm underendowed, and I always am worried that the buttocks are going to be too large for me to be able to top easily or at all. But still even discounting that, I prefer looking at tallywackers.

Maybe it goes along with my general preference for looking at guys front sides as opposed to their backsides. The main things that attract me to a guy are (in order) his

1. Face

2. Face

3. Face

4. Did I mention Face?

5. Face

6. Chest

7. Biceps/triceps/abs

8. Tallywacker (preferably cut)

9. Thighs/lower legs

10. Derrière

And far down the list is

* Anus-only as much sight of it as it takes to locate it to be able to top someone, outside of that I'd prefer never really having to look at it.

Gman

I myself am a total top, and for me, a guy's size ABSOLUTELY doesn't matter. Yeah, a big one can be rather amusing, and it can be fun to hold with a hang full, but it's neither a turn on nor a turn off at all, at least for me. Also, sites such as "CL" have guys looking for hookup showing only their members. I personally never understand the fascination. A cock shot does absolutely nothing for me. Am I in the minority in this?

Here here! This is exactly my mind-set too. I actually prefer not to see any cock-shots before the meetup, 'cause it's fun to discover.

A recent thread in The Gallery discussed grower vs. shower, or if it even matters. I find the talk refreshing. I myself am a total top, and for me, a guy's size ABSOLUTELY doesn't matter. Yeah, a big one can be rather amusing, and it can be fun to hold with a handful, but it's neither a turn on nor a turn off at all, at least for me. Also, sites such as "CL" have guys looking for hookup showing only their members. I personally never understand the fascination. A cock shot does absolutely nothing for me. Am I in the minority in this?

Most total tops I know aren't interested in other guys junk. Just you being into theirs. Plus, big ones more often then not intimidate them.

I'm top/vers which means I love looking at them. However, it has to be connected with a face.

Archived