The Periodic Table of Kink

WmClarke
This topic is 3103 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I have a rule. If the type is too small to view on my tablet even after enlarging, it doesn't exist. :rolleyes:

This rule also allows me to skip Tumblr posts as well. :)

I agree! Since I use my iPad mini almost exclusively I subscribe to the same rule! Even with glasses on I had trouble. However, it was a nifty idea and interesting based on what I was able to discern. Perhaps when I get to the computer I'll be able to check out the details that I missed.

Wow - there's things on this I'm not sure I want to know about: figging? cake farts? oculolinctus?

I guess I never thought of 'tears' as a fetish, except maybe in a 5:00 AM cab ride home with half your clothes and self respect in a plastic grocery bag.

That's the beauty of it all. I hope not too many of my friends see this : part of the joy for me is helping them to discover what does not yet exist in their world. I once cried in front of a mate and he started eating my tears. Fascinating.

Archived