LA/Beverly Hills Massuer Recs?

CRJ13
This topic is 2922 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
Nick is the Gold Standard...http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/nick.shtml

Late to responding on this one (but only because I just joined)...

I had a session with Nick about a year ago, maybe a little more. Setting up the appointment was easy and he was very responsive. When I arrived at his building there was a bit of confusion on how to get in, but that was quickly resolved, and his place smelled strongly of MJ (that might bother some folks).

He was pretty shy and quiet during the entire session, didn't really open up until afterwards when we were getting dressed. The massage was okay, nothing fantastic, and he did seem a bit distracted throughout. I was a bit disappointed, but maybe he just wasn't as into me as a customer. I've thought about heading back for a second chance, but haven't brought myself to do so.

• 1 month later...

I saw Nick recently in North Hollywood. Was a bit weary as the area he's in is a bit rundown, but after finding his place, the guy behind the door was much better looking than his pics on his ad. His pics have him with all sorts of different hair but when I met him, it was much shorter. Good looking young guy with a killer body. Decent massage but I've had better in the area. I wouldn't necessarily calm him "gold-standard" as a previous poster said, but he is worth a visit or two.

Archived