Tense day in the windy city

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3111 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Also the tape of the shooting is supposed to be released today. My heart is heavy cause the kids family will end up seeing it since most likely it'll be played all over the news and social media. http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20151124/archer-heights/read-charges-against-jason-van-dyke-officer-who-shot-laquan-mcdonald

Hugs,

Greg

I haven't been following this much except as I heard the news today about the charges, but shot 16 times.... 16 TIMES!!!! I support the police but this is inexcusable.

I haven't been following this much except as I heard the news today about the charges, but shot 16 times.... 16 TIMES!!!! I support the police but this is inexcusable.

After seeing a lot of stuff online I trust police like I would trust a pig to fly. There's been a few times I've been some place and a group of leo came in and I had to leave because I felt very uncomfortable and very unsafe with them near by.

Hugs,

Greg

Totally understand, Greg.TE="seaboy4hire, post: 1023172, member: 4202"]After seeing a lot of stuff online I trust police like I would trust a pig to fly. There's been a few times I've been some place and a group of leo came in and I had to leave because I felt very uncomfortable and very unsafe with them near by.

Hugs,

Greg

Totally understand, Greg. There are a few bad ones and even ones that are just intimidating to be around. But without them, as you know, total and complete anarchy. What was that movie...The Purge. Btw, if im not mistaken, I have seen a pig fly....ahhh...maybe it was just a dream. ;)

After seeing a lot of stuff online I trust police like I would trust a pig to fly. There's been a few times I've been some place and a group of leo came in and I had to leave because I felt very uncomfortable and very unsafe with them near by.

Hugs,

Greg

Totally understand, Greg. There are a few bad ones and even ones that are just intimidating to be around. But without them, as you know, total and complete anarchy. What was that movie...The Purge. Btw, if im not mistaken, I have seen a pig fly....ahhh...maybe it was just a dream. ;)

I've been profiled more than once by leo and tsa. It's an invasion. I just bring myself to support them any longer.

Hugs,

Greg

Greg has good reason to be jittery around Chicago cops.

The real question is not why it took so long to indict van Dyke but why there aren't another dozen or more accompanying indictments for the massive police cover up of the murder including publishing a completely false narrative of the shooting (claiming, inter alia, the kid was shot only once!), destruction of evidence, chasing off on scene witnesses, and blocking many attempts by folks outside the department to obtain any facts about the killing.

If an anonymous whistle-blower had not disclosed the existence of the video and its contents to a Chicago reporter, van Dyke would still be roaming around Chicago, automatic pistol, nasty temper, murderous inclination and all.

Greg has good reason to be jittery around Chicago cops.

The real question is not why it took so long to indict van Dyke but why there aren't another dozen or more accompanying indictments for the massive police cover up of the murder including publishing a completely false narrative of the shooting (claiming, inter alia, the kid was shot only once!), destruction of evidence, chasing off on scene witnesses, and blocking many attempts by folks outside the department to obtain any facts about the killing.

If an anonymous whistle-blower had not disclosed the existence of the video and its contents to a Chicago reporter, van Dyke would still be roaming around Chicago, automatic pistol, nasty temper, murderous inclination and all.

For the record its leo in general.

Hugs,

Greg

Obama's boy Rahm and his police superintendent warrant some investigating. Convenient that the indictment comes about after Rahm was reelected. Watching the video and interviewing the other cops at the scene doesn't take 400 days while the accused murderer is still on the citizens payroll - not a deterrent to other cops that might consider illegal behavior themselves. And what's with the lack of humanity that none of the other cops reportedly checked on the victim including any effort at first aid. Some people have no business whatsoever being cops.

Also the tape of the shooting is supposed to be released today. My heart is heavy cause the kids family will end up seeing it since most likely it'll be played all over the news and social media. http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/20151124/archer-heights/read-charges-against-jason-van-dyke-officer-who-shot-laquan-mcdonald

Hugs,

Greg

Does no politician or governing body care enough to stop this unnecessary violence~?

I grew up in milwaukee, Wisconsin and was subject to race riots and the criminal human needs segregation that STILL plagues the Midwest and globe today, (Scott Walker is no freaking help)...

I can remember my mom driving to my aunts house on the north side of Milwaukee: surrounded by police/rioters/guns/gas/white police beating black boys on the hood of our car...blood on the wondsheild... Down the driver and passenger side windows... Hiding down in the well of the passenger seat of a blue corvere~ looking up to see people beaten bloody simply because they were seen as different~

I am so offended that this criminal injustice of people continues to this day in the upper Midwest~

My offense nature doesn't matter though...

Humanity does~

Fight not just for humanity, (everyone has a bias as to what that is), but, fight for worldamity~

Not just human being but, that "nurturing way" that the natural world all inclusive provides for, (not just human need but the world around us that supports our life..: our living and needs)~: furry, winged, watered~

Fight for "life"... Fight for Life~! Fight for life~!

Tyger~

tygerkink@yahoo.com

http://www.daddysreviews.com/venue/usa/oregon/tyger_portland

http://rentmen.com/AAATygerscentXXX

http://m.men4rentnow.com/profile.cfm?CID=114061

Archived