411 on Peter Chim in NYC

beethoven
This topic is 3011 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...

I took the plunge, and got a massage from Peter Chim last night in my apt. He's Thai, been here for 5 months, was in the US last year, and decided to come back and stay, if he can get a student visa. Nice guy. Pics are accurate. His ad says he's 5'8", but I'd say 5"10 and 170. Nice body. English is decent, and will surely improve. Gives a combo Thai-Swedish massage. I made it clear that I wanted to be massaged all over, and he complied. Oddly, he kept his shorts on during the massage, so you can see that play was limited. But he didn't object when I explored the area. However, I think I'll invite him again, and see if we can "progress" a bit.

• 2 months later...

Prter Chim is a nice person , friendly Great massage . He has a great hands, great body and a beautiful smile. He begins the massage by asking you the amount of pressure you would prefer and proceeds with using both his strong hands and then his body to create just the right amount of pressure on your body. His pictures are vaccurate and accommodating with hisschedule as well. I would definitely call him again soon.

Archived