Anthony in Chelsea

Lankypeters
This topic is 3092 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

AZDR, buddy, you need to start charging forum members for your sleuthing skills! At least a "like" is in order, bubba! Thank you for always being there for us! :)

• 1 month later...

Reviving this thread... I filled out a client profile on RentMen a few days ago. Anthony sent me an email and unlocked his private pics today without my asking. Based on the responses in the various threads on him, he seems to be very particular about who he sees and there is still only one review. Is there any more recent information on him? Has anyone else seen him or tried to see him and been rebuffed.

Thanks, AZDR for doing what I shulda done. I did see Anthony's one review and found it useless -- too general, too brief. So that's when I posted here.

I always state at the outset that I read reviews on this cite and also looked at the other threads, then ask your question. Otherwise people may think you have not. Laziness is definitely not next to godliness here.

Archived