Mexico City

dsfb
This topic is 1632 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PS When do I stop being an "Apprentice"

You move along on the list of titles when you have posted the requisite number of entries in threads:

0 – 9 Newbie

10-24 Novice

25-49 Apprentice

50-99 Journeyman

100-249 Master

250-499 Knight

500-749 Lord

750-999 Baron

1000-1999 Viscount

2000-2999 Count

3000-3999 Earl

4000-4999 Marquess

5000-5999 Duke

6000-7499 Peer

7500-9999 Prince

10000+ Regent

• 2 years later...
I often go to Mexico City. Please tell me more about this guy. I’ve met some very hot guys on Grindr for free including some surprisingly good ($20-40!) massage guys (extremely interactive and all were full service; I’m a top). I usually stay at Sheraton Maria Isabel.

He's a very nice guy, very friendly and very open. I wasn't really into his pics too much but when I met him in person, I thought he was better looking. The massage itself was very intense and extremely erotic; HE but no sex. I think it could had gone there but it really didn't need to for me because of how erotic the experience was overall.

I also had some luck with Grindr (very inexpensive) but also saw two guys at their place. They advertised for 4 hand Lingam massage. The set up was a little odd at first but if you let yourself go, these two guys have an entire routine and you will be given a ride of your life. I’ve also heard amazing things about Bruno. He has a website with some videos. Really good.

I’ve posted this earlier but I’ll say it again: pay to play hasn’t been necessary for me in México City. I’m not an Adonis by any means but I’m tall, 44 and hairy with green eyes and an average cock. I only show my stats and chest but Grindr has been amazingly productive for me. It hasn’t been productive for me anywhere else (NY, Miami, Toronto, Los Angeles).

I think there must be some fascination with the height and hair.

Try it

I also had some luck with Grindr (very inexpensive) but also saw two guys at their place. They advertised for 4 hand Lingam massage. The set up was a little odd at first but if you let yourself go, these two guys have an entire routine and you will be given a ride of your life. I’ve also heard amazing things about Bruno. He has a website with some videos. Really good.

Hi! I'm going to CDMX in a couple of weeks. Can you PM details about these guys? Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Hi there

Can you tell me more about the 4hand Lingam massage two guys?

Is it incall at their place and is it safe? Also how much is the rate and for how long? Their web site is interesting but does not say much (at least in the English version of it).

Heading to CDMX in the next couple of weeks.....

Thanks

Bobbi

Hi there

Can you tell me more about the 4hand Lingam massage two guys?

Is it incall at their place and is it safe? Also how much is the rate and for how long? Their web site is interesting but does not say much (at least in the English version of it).

Heading to CDMX in the next couple of weeks.....

Thanks

Bobbi

It is incall only, I believe. Their studio is strictly for massage, not a home as far as I could tell. Very safe. A safe neighborhood and central. I can’t remember their exact rate. I asked for their massage + add on for Lingam I believe. I don’t know that you would need to add on the Lingam in my opinion. I was already driven wild by the session when they announced they were going to Lingam (which was supposed to be long edging etc, I was already edged enough and couldn’t really last much more).

I can’t remember the rate but think I paid around $130 or so. I guess it was worth it overall for the experience. They were truly synchronized. If you want to save, you can get a $30 massage from Grindr but this was above and beyond.

• 8 months later...
  • 5 months later...